Re: Fundraising

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fundraising
Date: 2003-06-26 18:02:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The first place donations should go is to defray the costs of hosting the
postgresql project (www.postgresql.org, bruce's candle site, etc...)

Once those things are payed for THEN the extra money can be used for
marketing efforts, but in my opinion, the first place to spend any
donations is on defraying the costs that folks have incurred for hosting /
bandwidth