Where does pgsql store the tables ??

From: HK <harikrishnan(at)midascomm(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where does pgsql store the tables ??
Date: 2002-09-30 07:45:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi tom,
Thanx for the reply. Thats wat i am doing. The problem was i didnt
wait for all the replies.
I have two doubts.
1) When a table is created in the database, in
wat file does pg store the data. Also where are the index files
stored.
2) In asynchronous queries, can i dispense with pqflush(). If i can, what
are all the cases where i can do so. On average my queries will be 8k
in size.

thanx in advance.

--
regards