Patch for pt_BR (libpq) - part two

From: Rijndael AES Cipher <sartre(at)alltv(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch for pt_BR (libpq) - part two
Date: 2002-07-26 07:38:46
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello,

Sorry for sending a fuzzy translation file.

I didn't use msgfmt for checking against fuzzy translations, and
now I have an *okay* 82-message translation .po file for libpq.

This file goes to src/interfaces/libpq and nls.mk must include an
extra pt_BR only. make maintainer-check also pointed a correct '82
translated messages'.

Thanks,
Cesar Suga <sartre(at)linuxbr(dot)com>

Attachment Content-Type Size