making way for DRDA

From: Brian Bruns <camber(at)ais(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: making way for DRDA
Date: 2002-02-17 03:25:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I've started separating out the protocol stuff into a single module under
src/backend/pgnet. I've posted some initial diffs that move the
authentication, cancels, and beginning/end of results out of the mainline
code. I still need to move the sending of rows and some miscellaneous
error handling things. I've posted my current code at:

http://opendrda.sourceforge.net/pgsql/

I'd appreciate it if folks wanted to take a look and give some feedback
about the direction and getting this ready to merge.

Cheers,

Brian