Run-time error '76'

From: Herb Richter <hgr(at)buynet(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Run-time error '76'
Date: 2001-11-24 18:07:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I've just recently installed pgAdmin.

Now, after trying to change the location of the log files, I'm getting an
error message "Run-time error '76' Path not found" on startup (just after
the splash screen) and then pgAdmin dies.

I suppose that either I mistyped the path I wanted or pgAdmin cannot or
does not create any directories in the path.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what path I typed in. I've tried
creating a few directories that I might have typed but no luck.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall pgAdmin but the error continues. I
even tried an earlier version (1_1_66 and 1_1_34).

Is there some file (config maybe) somewhere that gets created but not
uninstalled or some registry setting that does not get reset?

Any suggestions as to how can I fix this problem?

TIA,

Herb Richter <hgr(at)buynet(dot)com>
Richter Equipment, Markham, Ontario
http://PartsAndService.com