Re: Design Tool for postgresql

From: "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA(at)rki(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL SQL <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Design Tool for postgresql
Date: 2001-11-08 14:45:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, fstelpstra(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

> dia2sql can be found at http://www.karyopse.de/dia2sql/.
> (found the site via freshmeat)
Thanks I found i well but forgot to post it. I just wanted to say
that the link is broken. Moreover it seems to be a different project
than the one linked in

> Tille, Andreas wrote:
> > Hmm, there are only links to postgres 2 dia on
> > http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.php
> > and even this link is broken :-(.

techdocs.

And, if we are at it: Anybody found out how to create such tables in
dia. I just tried the Sybase "topic" (what´s the right term here)
in the toolbox but only found symbols for a Server and some graphical
things but I did not found out how to create such tables.

Kind regards

Andreas.