Re: RPM dependency on 'mx'?

From: Peter Hartzler <phartzler(at)sysplan(dot)com>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RPM dependency on 'mx'?
Date: 2001-08-22 16:50:58
Lists: pgsql-ports

Lamar --

Thanks, the mx package was where you suggested, and it's installation
seems to have cleared the way for the rpm upgrade. I checked, and the mx
package is included on the second CD of RedHat's Roswell v.1 (beta of next
redhat release). Don't have the second version of Rosewll yet...

Thank you for the great works and the excellent assistance!

Regards,

Pete.

--
---