Re: error status 139

From: Laurette Cisneros <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: error status 139
Date: 2001-07-25 16:00:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me. I did discover both of these things in my debuggng efforts. The PG_RETURN_NULL() macro doesn't accomodate a Point type very easily (that I can see), but I think I'll just raise an error for a situation where a NULL would be returned.

Thanks again,

Laurette

--
Laurette Cisneros