Re: upgrade docs to DocBook V4.1 ?

From: Jeff Self <jself(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: upgrade docs to DocBook V4.1 ?
Date: 2001-06-13 18:51:19
Lists: pgsql-docs

I've been monitoring the feedback ever since I offered to upgrade the
community docs to the latest version of DocBook a few weeks back. It
appears to me that there might be too many complications, particularly
at the level of individual users, to move forward with this effort at this
time.

If the consensus changes and there is wider support for the upgrade in the
future, my offer to do the work still stands.

--
Jeff Self
Knowledge Engineer