Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Serguei Mokhov <sa_mokho(at)alcor(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update
Date: 2001-12-13 22:09:05
Lists: pgsql-patches

Serguei Mokhov writes:

> Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.

Seems to work.

Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).
It's not like I look through the patch anyway. Providing a complete file
also makes it easier to verify it without having to patch.

Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net