Re: looking for a secure

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio(at)mmrd(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: looking for a secure
Date: 2001-07-31 17:35:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Use Stunnel

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt - http://www.commandprompt.com </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts - http://www.linuxports.com </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP - http://www.linuxdoc.org </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.