PostgreSQL: The elephant never forgets UPDATE

From: <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL: The elephant never forgets UPDATE
Date: 2001-05-31 20:13:17
Lists: pgsql-general

After over 3 months we are finally preparing for the release of our new
PostgreSQL book.

The book PostgreSQL: The elephant never forgets is going to be the most
comprehensive book available for PostgreSQL. The title will retail for
44.95 but you can pre-order it now for 34.95.

The book is currently over 450 pages and we expect it to hit 600. We
expect the book to ship within 6 weeks. You can read more at
http://www.opendocspublishing.com.

We invite you to comment on these chapters to help us make a better text.
Please remember that these chapters are not finished and we are now
actively seeking feedback.