Re: jdbc works with java programs. not with tomcat.

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: "Andrew B(dot) Luck" <abluck(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jdbc works with java programs. not with tomcat.
Date: 2001-04-13 18:36:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Andrew B. Luck wrote:

> Thank you for the help. I still haven't made much progress. tomcat and
> postgresql were already installed on this computer when it was supplied to
> me. unfortunately, i'm pretty much on my own now...

Ah, I was going by the assumption that Tomcat was installed under
/usr/local/jakarta or something like that. Not knowing how your system is
set up, I'm not sure what to tell you. You mayb have to find where the
actual tomcat script is (probably /usr/local) and see if you can add the
classpath there.

-- Brett
http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Hmmm ... A hash-singer and a cross-eyed guy were SLEEPING on a deserted
island, when ...