Re: Help

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: Mohamed ebrahim <mohdebrahim(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help
Date: 2001-03-25 19:49:11
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Mohamed ebrahim wrote:

> I am a user of postgresql. I want to know that it
> is possible to call a jsp file in postgre
> command.Please help me to know how to call a jsp file.

What do you mean 'call a JSP file'? A JSP file is parsed and compiled by
something like Jasper or JServ and and is served through a web server like
Tomcat or Tomcat with Apache.

Now, you CAN use jdbc in JSP files and access PostgreSQL databases that
way. For that, you need to take a look at the jdbc documentation.

-- Brett
http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear.