Re: perl installation problem

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: Dax Duskin <dax(dot)duskin(at)zsassociates(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: perl installation problem
Date: 2001-03-13 15:37:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Dax Duskin wrote:

> I am having trouble getting my perl installation to work properly.
>
> when i originally built postgres i used the "--with-perl" option at the
> configure step.

Did you install the Perl module that is in src/interfaces/perl? You need
to be root to install that. It doesn't get installed if you are not root.
I usually build the Perl module separately from the main build.

-- Brett
http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
One expresses well the love he does not feel.
-- J.A. Karr