Re: web interface for postgreSQL

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dellinger <aedellin(at)mindspring(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: web interface for postgreSQL
Date: 2000-12-18 18:10:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Andrew Dellinger wrote:

> I need to build a web interface for postgreSQL. Beyond doing something
> with java, what are my options?

PHP, perl, mod_perl, Mason, EmbPerl, ASP, C, and so on

> I have been playing around with perl, but I can't figure out how to
> get javascript and perl to interact.

See the perl CGI module -- it has ways of generating Javascript with Perl
in CGI scripts.

-- Brett
http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
... I don't know why but, suddenly, I want to discuss declining I.Q.
LEVELS with a blue ribbon SENATE SUB-COMMITTEE!