PostgreSQL leaks under cygwin/W98SE

From: John Sullivan <johns(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL leaks under cygwin/W98SE
Date: 2003-11-10 15:42:55
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I posted this report to the cygwin mailing list:

It concerns pgsql running fine, for a short time, but then wedging itself
solid due to resource leaks under W98SE. Killing and restarting all cygwin
processes sometimes fixes the problem, but occasionally the resource leaks
have hammered the rest of the system so bad only a reboot gets things
running again.

(I ran a previous cygwin/pgsql version fine under W2K for years, but at
the moment I'm stuck with W98SE. And it's driving me cRaZy :-/)

John
--
Dead stars still burn