tsearch2 memory alloc checks

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tsearch2 memory alloc checks
Date: 2003-09-24 00:19:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

This should apply cleanly to cvs tip.

I've not changed any malloc/calloc to palloc. It looks to me that these memory
areas are for the lifetime of the backend and in the interests of not breaking
something that's not broken I left alone.

Note for anyone reading this and wanting it for tsearch-v2-stable (i.e. for 7.3
backend) this patch probably will not apply cleanly to that source. It should
be simple enough to see what's going on and apply the changes by hand if need
be.

--
Nigel J. Andrews

Attachment Content-Type Size