Re: Compilation errors when building TCL interface on

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "(Andrew Falanga)" <afalanga(at)syracusenetworks(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compilation errors when building TCL interface on
Date: 2003-03-04 23:35:35
Lists: pgsql-general

On 26 Feb 2003, (Andrew Falanga) wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> This is not the first time I've installed Postgres, but it is the
> first time I've tried to install the TCL library on HP-UX. I really
> need to get the TCL interface build (with TK).
>
> The configure script picks up on the TCL libraries ok when doing the
> configuration. However, when I call /opt/gnu/make/gmake to compile
> the build, I continually bomb out when reading pgtcl.c. Several
> variables saying "Waring, xxxx undeclared first use in this function"
> and so forth.

Well, although you have given a summary of warnings which may be relevent you
haven't given what the errors are that stops the build. It may someone does
know the magic solution but it's more likely to happen if the errors are given.

If you're quick no one will notice before the morning :)

--
Nigel J. Andrews