Re: undefined: '@data$1' (code) ?

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Stéphane Pinel <spinel(at)exenevex(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: undefined: '@data$1' (code) ?
Date: 2003-02-17 19:52:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Well a quick grep of the sources doesn't throw anything likely up for that. I
dare say everyone else is equally baffled. Perhaps if you give more details
such as OS, compiler, output of configure stage, version number, command used
for compilation and linking [of your program] someone might be able to spot the
problem.

--
Nigel J. Andrews