A configure.in patch check

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A configure.in patch check
Date: 2002-08-25 13:36:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Would someone apply the attached patch to the development source and let me
know if the autoconf step fails or works. I've only got autoconf 2.13 available
and the file needs 2.53 apparently. If it works could I also have a copy of the
resulting configure script, or patch, please.

For the record, this is related to reserving the last few backend slots for the
superuser and I just need to test what I've done.

TIA

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director