Re: pgaccess form design

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John L(dot) Turner" <jlt(at)wvinter(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgaccess form design
Date: 2002-07-10 00:01:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, John L. Turner wrote:

> By mistake, I named a Form's data box, starting with a Capital letter.
> Received a message, but can not delete said offender.
> I removed the control from the Form, but still I get an error when Form opens.

I think you probably need to edit the formsource column in the pga_forms
table. I haven't done this myself, or looked too closely at the contents of the
table but I presume that your deletion of the form item hasn't been propagated
into the description held for the form in the database and that therefore you
need to make the deletion by hand.

You should be able to do this within pgaccess if I'm not mistaken.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---