Re: OID Errors

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Jay Schlenker <jay(dot)schlenker(at)nisc(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OID Errors
Date: 2002-07-06 10:53:42
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Jay Schlenker wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
> We are in the process of migrating a web application that is using PostgreSQL 7.1.4 to 7.2.1 and are having some problems. When I do the CREATEDB command from command line, I am getting errors when running PGAccess on the system tables (and any new one I create) saying "Attribute OID not found". I am not specifying WITHOUT OID when making these tables. Does anybody have any idea?

I seem to remember this cropped up a couple of months ago. I think the answer
was that you are using an old version of pgaccess and need to update. I've got
version 0.98.7 installed.

A check of the archives might reveal more and from what I've heard at the
moment that is better done using google than the postgresql site.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---