CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
Date: 2001-09-20 13:58:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi guys,

Here's a patch I put together. I thought the Oracle-style 'CREATE OR
REPLACE FUNCTION' syntax might be useful to those doing lots of function
creation/development. It is against the 7.1.3 source.

I ran it through regress - all tests were fine. I also modified the
regress to use the potential OR REPLACE syntax. This also worked.

Gavin

Attachment Content-Type Size
replacefunc.patch.gz application/x-gzip 2.2 KB