Re: Web site gripes

From: "Norman J(dot) Clarke" <norman(at)combimatrix(dot)com>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: "Thalis A(dot) Kalfigopoulos" <thalis(at)cs(dot)pitt(dot)edu>, Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Web site gripes
Date: 2001-06-20 19:42:10
Lists: pgsql-general

You do an excellent job Vince. By and large the website is awesome, and I
love some of the newest additions such as the interactive docs. But you
should listen to his gripes and respond in a more polite way. If you think
he is wrong, then explain why.

Responding with a personal attack is not helpful at all and seems really
out of sync with the tone of the rest of the list. When I saw his first
email I cringed because from reading your previous posts I knew you were
going to respond exactly as you did.

Norm

Norman Clarke
Combimatrix Corp Software Development