Re: What is the difference between the two MSI installers?

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: Ashley Clark <aclark(at)ghoti(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is the difference between the two MSI installers?
Date: 2001-06-04 22:25:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Where are you looking? I only see one file at
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/odbc/versions/msi/

BTW, attention whoever can do something, "the" sourceforge ftp mirror
seems to be a bit old, for whatever reason
(ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/postgresql/odbc/versions/). In
attempting to remember the address I found
ftp://postgresql.sourceforge.net/, and I can't even find postgresql!?
Also, at ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/postgresql/ there
is only one file, postgresql-6.5.3.tar.gz. It would be nice if all of
these were cleaned up / deleted / updated ;)

-Cedar