There's the rub... (a meta note)

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: There's the rub... (a meta note)
Date: 2000-09-27 10:26:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If you've had the feeling lately that you are getting a little less email
from me than expected in the process of due information to the other
developers, let me assure you that I've had the feeling lately that I'm
getting a little less than hoped for answers to my countless posts.

The reason, however, is not that you or I am lazy but that the mailing
list filters have varyingly interesting objections to the mail headers I
am generating. At least I think that they are interesting because of
course they don't tell me about it.

That said, please accept my apologies for this situation.

(Technical note: My latest guess is that my IP's are on a dial-up pool
blocking list. That's "interesting" because I'm using a DSL connection.)