Re: Unions in views

From: Federico Sevilla III <jijo(at)i-manila(dot)com(dot)ph>
Subject: Re: Unions in views
Date: 2000-08-03 15:37:31
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 at 11:11, Tom Lane wrote:
>There are a lot of things that do work better in 7.0 than 6.5, though,
>so I think it's worth your trouble to upgrade. Dunno whether you must
>update PHP at the same time or not.

AFAIK you must recompile your PHP if you upgrade your PostgreSQL from 6.x
to 7.x. While you're at it, you may want to upgrade your PHP as well,
unless you're already on 4.0.1pl2. :)

--> Jijo :-)

--
Federico Sevilla III
Network Administrator

THE LEATHER COLLECTION, INC.
#15 Don Mariano Lim Industrial Complex, Alabang-Zapote Road
beside Toyota - Alabang, Las Pinas City 1740 PHILIPPINES

Ofc: +63.2.842.2261
Fax: +63.2.842.2204
Apt: +63.2.523.8251 to 64 (loc 601)
Cel: +63.919.550.4216