Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0
Date: 2000-04-11 21:45:17
Lists: pgsql-docs

Tom Lane writes:

> initlocation has switches ... look at the source ...

They also come with this notice

# These options are not really necessary, but what the heck.

I think the change was actually to not require the option switch as such
anymore (because there's nothing else you could do anyway), so the
documentation could be considered up to date. :) Maybe I can put in a note
though.

--
Peter Eisentraut Sernanders väg 10:115
peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net 75262 Uppsala