VACUUM database gives error

From: Hoosain Madhi <madhih(at)vodacom(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: VACUUM database gives error
Date: 2000-08-31 10:54:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I tried to vacuum a database but get the following error. I also tried to
vacuum the individual table tbl_c7links and I get the same error. What is
the problem? The other tables vacuum fine

There are +- 12,000 records in this table

FATAL 1: VACUUM (vc_vacheap): FlushRelationBuffers returned -2
before or while processing the request.
connection to server was lost
vacuumdb: vacuum failed