Full Text Searching

From: Andy Lewis <alewis(at)recruitersonline(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Full Text Searching
Date: 2000-04-17 22:26:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello All,

I'm using the fulltext search code for use with Postgres and was just
curious if anyone been able to develop a fast plan for use with delete's?

I am currently using the code with approximately 10 million rows and
trying to delete a row is extremely slow, even with a dual pentium 600
machine with 512 meg of RAM.

If I knew enough C, I could probably write something.

Thanks in advance.

Andy