Re: [INTERFACES] Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:25:20 +1200

From: Lars Strobor <lars(at)maximillion(dot)sscsinc(dot)com>
To: John Henderson <jrh(at)is(dot)com(dot)fj>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:25:20 +1200
Date: 1999-11-18 22:51:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

John,
I have not used pg.pm, but I use DBI all the time. DBI has drivers for
most popular databases, including Postgres of course. All you do is
install DBI and the Postgres driver (the Postgres DBD), then you can
connect to any machine running Postgres. I don't have the URL of the DBI
page, but go to www.perl.com and lookup DBI.

-Lars