Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc

From: Bob Kline <bkline(at)rksystems(dot)com>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Moray McConnachie <moray(dot)mcconnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] CREATE VIEW blah AS SELECT DISTINCT etc
Date: 1999-10-22 16:25:36
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Bob Kline wrote:
>
> > How to repeat:
> > 1. Start at http://www.postgresql.org/
> > 2. Click Refresh
> > 3. Click on Info Central from left
> > 4. Click Refresh
> > 5. Click General Info
> > 6. Click Refresh
> > 7. Click "guide" under the heading Info Sheet
> > 8. Click Refresh
> > 9. Click PostgreSQL FAQ (below the first paragraph)
> >
> > The URL after step 8 is http://www.postgresql.org/info.html (as cited in
> > the original report).

Good, thanks.

> BTW, if you look at the documentation page from info central you'll
> see more than just the one FAQ.

Sure, the FAQ pages aren't hard to find. I was just wandering around
trying to see if the answer to the original question (about the location
of the bug report form) might have been easily available (apparently
not) and I stumbled on the broken link, which I was just reporting as a
minor side problem I thought you'd like to know about. Same for the
script bugs.

Cheers.

--
Bob Kline