Regression tests (was Re: [HACKERS] psql and comments)

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regression tests (was Re: [HACKERS] psql and comments)
Date: 1999-10-11 21:07:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Um, I hate to break this to you folks, but, barring an AI diff being
available, the regression tests might need to be adjusted anyway, since
they rely on a particular table output format which I cannot guarantee to
(or even want to) reproduce exactly.

But I hear the tests were going to be revised for 7.0 anyway, right? ;)

Since I got you into this mess I would certainly try to help to resolve
it, but that's a future issue.

-Peter

On Oct 11, Peter Eisentraut mentioned:

--