Postgres Success Stories

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Success Stories
Date: 1999-06-09 17:57:07
Lists: pgsql-announce

Greetings All,

Do you use PostgreSQL ?
Do you love it ?
Do you want the world to know ?

If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear about it.
E-mail info(at)pgsql(dot)com, and tell us all about your installation of
PostgreSQL, and the success you've had with it.

This information will be used as part of the "success stories"
section on our web page. It helps both your company and PostgreSQL
get the notice they both deserve.

Best Regards,
Jeff MacDonald

Jeff MacDonald // Hub.org Networking Services // PostgreSQL INC
jeff(at)hub(dot)org // sales(at)hub(dot)org // sales(at)pgsql(dot)com
http://hub.org/~jeff // http://hub.org // http://pgsql.com