Re: Pl/Tcl problem

From: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Ian Harding <ianh(at)tpchd(dot)org>, teg(at)redhat(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pl/Tcl problem
Date: 2001-12-17 18:10:35
Lists: pgsql-general

It is everyone's choice and API.

I use the pltcl because i use tcl when using aolserver. It is very good
and i know a lot of other people who use the tcl api also.

However i am not taking anything away from perl,python and the other
languages because they are all good in their own way

My 2 cents

Darren

Darren Ferguson
Software Engineer