Re: Beta going well

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)tincan(dot)org>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta going well
Date: 2001-11-05 15:35:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:

> I am concerned in that I have yet to receive a request for RPMs of
> the beta.

Sorry Lamar. I thought I saw a message saying you were putting the RPMs
together so I was waiting to hear they were ready.

I'd like the RPMs!!!

I have a RHL7.1 system that I can use to test the RPMs and probably do
the regression tests and friends on also.

Waiting for my new SDSL line so it will be a couple of days before I
report back as I have to downlaod to a fast-connected system, move onto
tape, and take home for loading and testing.

Rod
--
Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

Zetetic Institute