Tablespaces

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)tincan(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tablespaces
Date: 2001-10-29 21:19:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry to barge in with this but I'm getting lost in all the discussion
on schemes, packages, and namespaces. I checked the archives and todo
list but didn't see tablespaces mentioned since earlier this year and
last year. I seem to remember a message from Tom Lane - which has got
away from me - about tablespaces. Did these get into 7.2, will they be
in 7.3.
I'm doing some hardware amd performance planning that will be
affected (or so I think) by the ablility to place stuff on specific
devices.

TIA,
Rod
--