Re: Python, Postgres support?

From: Derek Neighbors <derek(at)gnue(dot)org>
To: lbottorff(at)harveycounty(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Python, Postgres support?
Date: 2001-02-28 23:05:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

LB,

http://home.t-online.de/home/err666/ has a windows version of pygresql3.1.
I have downloaded and tested for GNU Enterprise and it works. The PoPy
maintainers are currently creating a Win32 version of PoPy
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/popy/). You can email eric or thierry
eric(at)gnue(dot)org or thierry(at)gnue(dot)org to get a status of the windows port.

I work for large County government and am curious as to the
python/postgres usage at Harvey County. Specifically I wonder if GNU
Enterprise could help you any there. Please email me off list if you care
to expound on free software usage there.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org
derek(at)gnue(dot)org