Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)tincan(dot)org>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, mike <mike(at)neutrinostudios(dot)com>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?
Date: 2001-01-06 15:56:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Ok, consider my mind changed. :-). My only concerns were, due to some
> feedback I have gotten, is that people would treat the RPM release as
> _productions_ rather than beta -- but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you!

But like Tom says - a beta in the name - should do it (and will for me).

Lamar,

Is it possible to put some variables in the spec file so I can turn off
compiling the python and tcl portions. Of course I seem to remember a
thread to a similar effect floating through but can't remember what the
outcome was.

TIA,
Rod