Re: phpPgAdmin

From: bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net
To: danyele <danyele(at)cpatc(dot)embrapa(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phpPgAdmin
Date: 2000-10-26 16:35:58
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, danyele wrote:

> Brett and Ron said to me to rebuild php with the --with-pgsql option
> in the configuration step.
>
> I've already did what you recommend but another warning is appearing!
>
> Warning: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: FATAL 1: SetUserId:
> user 'password=' is not in 'pg_shadow' in lib.inc.php on line 121
> Error - /www/servers/phpPgAdmin/index.php
>
> do u know what is it?

pg_shadow is part of the authentication PostgreSQL uses. It's looking for
a user called 'password=' which obviously doesn't exist -- perhaps your
connection string is not formed correctly?

Brett W. McCoy
http://www.chapelperilous.net
Space tells matter how to move and matter tells space how to curve.
-- Wheeler