Re: Re: [GENERAL] SPI & file locations

From: Peter Vazsonyi <neko(at)kredit(dot)sth(dot)szif(dot)hu>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [GENERAL] SPI & file locations
Date: 2000-05-30 10:44:48
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hmmm...

I'm attached a small patch. This patch includes the list of dirs and
headers refered by spi.h (And _not_ more)

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Lamar Owen wrote:

> On Sat, 27 May 2000, Tom Lane wrote:
> > My whole problem with the spi.h-imports-88-headers business is that it
> > exposes in gory detail the fact that *we have absolutely no idea* what
> > we consider an exported backend interface and what we don't. I don't

Yes, but _before_ somebody create the new (more structural?) header layout,
must all spi-developer search for this files?

--
nek;(

Attachment Content-Type Size
heads.patch text/plain 8.3 KB