Unlinking large objects

From: Jan Oberlaender <mindriot(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unlinking large objects
Date: 2000-05-30 08:05:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi,

From a php script working with postgres 6.5.2, I created some large
objects to store image data; the oid was stored in a table containing an
image database. Now when I delete an entry from that image database and
forget unlinking the large object, I lose the oid because it was only
stored in that table entry. Is the large object still there? How can I
find out what large objects are stored in the database and get their oids
to delete them?

Thanks!

--

| Jan Oberländer <mindriot(at)gmx(dot)net> |