The Momjian Tome / DBA Certification

From: Thomas Good <tomg(at)admin(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL [SQL] List" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: The Momjian Tome / DBA Certification
Date: 2001-04-10 12:26:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hey Bruce,

Your book finally hit the bookshelves of Staten Island.
We have a Barnes and Noble here that actually has a reasonable
database section although it is misnamed 'Networking'. ;-)
I'll be getting my copy on payday - I found the sql examples
that I downloaded very useful and as I've been running Pg in
production since 6.3.2 I'd like to support the project.

I have a question as well. Any chance you folks or Great Bridge
would offer Pg*DBA certification exams?

Cheers,
Tom
SVCMC - Center for Behavioral Health
Thomas Good tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
Database Administrator Phone: 718-354-5528
Staten Island Region Fax: 718-354-5056