Re: Postgresql 7.0.2 + psqlodbc

From: Kovacs Zoltan Sandor <tip(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
To: "Chr(dot) Rossmanith" <cr(at)neuro(dot)ma(dot)uni-heidelberg(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql 7.0.2 + psqlodbc
Date: 2000-10-31 16:38:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Chr. Rossmanith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need psqlodbc for postgres 7.0.2. Unfortunately I don't have MS Visual
> C++ as mentioned in the readme. So my question is if someone out there
> has already compiled psqlodbc.dll for Win32 and is willing to share
> it...
Yes, sure. :-)
(In fact you can compile it with Borland C++ Builder as well. Currently I
have no other information about successful compilation in any other
development kit.)

I have two different drivers, both handle the referential integrity
check reporting. They can be reached via anonymous ftp:
ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz/Linux/PostgreSQL/WinODBC/Max/psqlodbc.dll
and
ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz/Linux/PostgreSQL/WinODBC/psqlodbc.dll

Both are patched versions of the official v6.5 driver. The first one is
made by Max Khon. Please let us know if any of them were useful for you if
you are using the referential integrity parts of Postgres.

Zoltan