6.4.2->6.5.2 migration problem..

From: Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
Subject: 6.4.2->6.5.2 migration problem..
Date: 1999-09-23 16:02:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I would like to upgrade from 6.4.2 to 6.5.2, so I compiled 6.4.2 and now
want to dump the existing database so in order to transfer it to the new
postgresql. Unfortunately, pg dump can't fulfill his task, it's complaing
that some procedural language is missing. What can I do in this case?
Here's the output of pg_dump:

[1]+ pg_dumpall >/tmp/db.out &
dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function format not found
pg_dump failed on elmu, exiting.

Thanks in advance

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu> I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
to minister, and to heal coordinated by
the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!