accessing PostgreSQL DB via PERL

From: Kristopher Yates <kyates(at)wspice(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: accessing PostgreSQL DB via PERL
Date: 1999-05-07 21:26:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

First of all, I am familiar with the basics of PERL and manipulating PGSQL
DB's via PHP but I have never done it via PERL from the command line.

I have a tab delimited database that I need to convert to PSQL and I want
to do it via PERL. A guy here where I am said to use the Perl PSQL API
but I don't know what he is talking about and having a heck of a time
finding info on the web about this. If someone can point me in the right
direction, it would be **GREATLY** appreciated.

Thanks,

Kristoph