Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes on ECPG

From: Thomas Good <tomg(at)nrnet(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes on ECPG
Date: 1999-04-29 12:12:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Bruce -

I searched thru my libs (/usr/lib, /usr/ccs/lib and /usr/ucblib)
and managed to eliminate most of ecpg's complaints with -lnwutil
and -lucb...

But there appears to be one problem I can't resolve:
lex_init does not exist in any obj code anywhere on my system (as other
than undef).

This would appear to be fatal, yes?
----
North Richmond Community Mental Health Center

Thomas Good Information Systems Coordinator
E-Mail: tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
Phone: 718-354-5528
Fax: 718-354-5056

Empowered by PostgreSQL 6.3.2