On the int8 type support

From: Memphisto <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu>
Subject: On the int8 type support
Date: 1999-01-18 16:49:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I wonder if it's thorougly tested or not. I've got a 6.3.2 version what's
the matter in case of 6.4?

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli(at)netvisor(dot)hu> I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
to minister, and to heal coordinated by
the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

-- Eagerly waiting for FreeBSD 2.2.8 --