Storing Java Objects Through JDBC

From: Nathan DeBardeleben <ndebard(at)parl(dot)eng(dot)clemson(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Storing Java Objects Through JDBC
Date: 1998-07-29 23:55:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm using v 6.3 of pgsql and was wondering if there's a way to store off
a Java object and then retrieve it. I'd like to do this rather than
breaking down the object into its fundamental elements, storing them into
tables using SQL and then reforming it through queries.
I was under the impression you could ask PG to store a TextField object,
or String object, or Vector object.

Nathan DeBardeleben
ndebard(at)parl(dot)eng(dot)clemson(dot)edu